EU ICP Light Registration
Are you looking for a ‘light registration’ for your boat, yacht or jet ski? Then the Dutch EU ICP Light Registration might be the right choice for you. This boat registration works like a passport to show authorities who is the owner of the boat, yacht or jet ski, together with the specifications of the vessel. Registering for an EU ICP Light Registration means that your vessel will be registered by the Royal Dutch Watersport Association. They have been appointed by the Dutch government to handle yacht registrations in their name. Your vessel will however not be registered in the land register.
Do you need a boat registration in combination with a certificate of nationality? Then we recommend our highly respected Dutch Worldwide Registration, the popular and affordable Polish boat registration or the UK part 1 Registration. You can compare boat registrations to see which boat registration suits your needs.
Benefits of a EU ICP Light Registration
- Register now, pay when ready
- Fast registration procedure of 3-5 working days
- Ultra Fast procedure of just 1 working day available at additional costs
- Low costs of € 350,-
- Additional costs for the Ultra Speed procedure is € 250,-
- Valid in most EU countries*
- Accepted in many countries outside of the EU without any problem
- No necessary yearly boat taxes
- No yacht survey needed
- No VAT questions
- No CE approval needed
- No limitations of area from shore
- Simple and fast online registration procedure
How does it work?
Do you need an EU ICP Light Registration? Yacht Registration Holland can apply the registration request for you. As we communicate entirely in English, we serve customers from all over the world.
When applying for an EU ICP Light Registration, you just need to follow a few steps in our online registration process. When we have received the required documents, we will submit your application to request the EU ICP Light Registration. After completion, you will get send your original boat registration and Dutch domicile certificate by overnight courier.
I do not have an European passport
Anyone can get an EU ICP Light Registration. If you are not a citizen of the European Union, we are still able to get you an EU ICP Light Registration. It is necessary that the ownership of the boat lies within Europe. This can be done by setting up an UK Limited company or an Irish Limited Company under your name of which you are the only owner. Yacht Registration Holland will arrange the whole process.
Please note that the company, of which you are the only owner, will not be active and so you do not have to pay any taxes nor do you have any other obligations. You don’t even need an UK or Irish bank account. As we are an experienced company in the EU ICP Light registrations, we have this entire process systematically figured out and available in a simple online registration form. At our product pages you can read more information about our service of creating an UK Limited Company or creating an Irish Limited Company.
If you have any doubts, please read the feedback that we have been given by our satisfied customers from all over the world. You can read their personal experiences with our company on the bottom of this page (verified references by TrustPilot).
I do have a European passport
Great! Then we can just apply the EU ICP Light Registration straight on your own name.
How long does it take to get an EU ICP Light Registration?
When you apply for an EU ICP Light Registration via our online registration process, the period from applying till the actual boat registration takes 3-5 working days.
Need an EU ICP Light Registration faster? Then you can use our Ultra-Fast registration service of just 1 working day. We charge extra for this service because of the additional costs.
How much does an EU ICP Light Registration cost?
The entire EU ICP Light Registration costs € 350,-.
If you need an Ultra-Fast procedure, then we will have to calculate € 250,- extra for additional costs that the registration entails.
The EU ICP Light Registration needs renewal every two years. The costs for that are € 175,-.
What documents are required for an EU ICP Light Registration?
During the online registration process for an EU ICP Light Registration, we require the following documents:
- Owner’s identity in case of a private individual or proof of identity of all directors in case of a company
- Proof of ownership / sale agreement (invoice, insurance policy, bill of sale or notary statement)
- In case of a previous registry, we require a copy of the deletion document
Please note: all documents need to be written in English. If the documents are not in English a translation of these documents needs to be provided. This can be done by you, the yacht owner or a formal translator.
AIS & MMSI Radio License service
In case you also require an AIS & MMSI Radio Licence including ATIS, MMSI number and call sign, we can provide this within just 1 working day. The costs for this are € 250,- and can be easily and entirely requested online. In combination with a boat registration, you’ll profit from a € 100,- discount. Read more information about our AIS & MMSI radio license service.
- You request the EU ICP Light Registration via the online registration form.
- We review your application and documents.
- You sign the Authorisation form.
- We will apply your request to the authority so they can process it
- We will receive your boat registration after 3-5 working days
- We will check the documents to make sure the information on it is correct. When double-checked, we will send you the boat registration and domicile certificate by email and overnight courier.
- This document must be renewed every two years. This is required by law. Yacht Registration Holland is more than willing to help you with this. We will be alert and send you a renewal form in time. The renewal costs are € 175,- every two years.
Trusted company with verified references
Please note that we are an experienced boat registration company with a service record of more than 10 years. We serve customers from all over the world. If you have any doubts, please read the feedback that we have been given by our satisfied customers. You can read their personal experiences with our company on the bottom of this page (verified references by Trustpilot).