Greek Commercial Registration
Looking for a modern commercial registration for your charter yacht?
Greece, the country with the largest charter industry in the European Union, currently offers the most attractive commercial registration for charter yachts from all countries in the EU. According to the “Paris MoU”, the Greek commercial registration is regarded as the leading “White Flag” registration for charter yachts in the EU.
To arrange a Greek commercial yacht registration we have 2 possible options:
- You already have a EU commercial yacht registration from another EU country. In this case we only have to arrange a Greek upgrade for your existing yacht registration.
- You do not have a commercial or pleasure yacht registration for your yacht at the moment. In this case we will arrange a Greek commercial yacht registration for you.
We list the most important benefits for you:
- You do not pay any profit tax on the profits of your yacht charter company
- You do not pay VAT on the purchase / import of your yacht
- Reduced VAT rate for charters outside Greece – 60% = 9.6% VAT
- Reduced VAT rate for charters within Greece – 50% = 12% VAT
- Low minimum number of charter days per year for acceptance
- Private use no problem at all
- Fuel and maintenance costs VAT free
- Very limited number of formalities at embarkation – No formalities when disembarking
- VAT exemption for berths, refits, parts, facilities, etc.
- Flexible certification for charter yachts above 12 people
- No crew requirement for yachts under 24 meters
This commercial registration can not only be used in Greece but can also be used without any problem for any commercial yacht in any country of the European Union.
How do I qualify for Greek commercial registration?
As you know, the application procedure for a commercial registration is always tricky and time-consuming.
Yacht Registration Holland will take care of the entire application process for you, so that you do not have to worry about anything.
What we can do for you:
- All formalities regarding the application forms
- Communication with the Greek authorities
- The application of your Greek tax number
- Possibly arrange your own Greek company
- The inspection of your sailing or motor yacht
- Taking care of your Greek tax returns
- Your ship’s administration
We take care of all the formalities for you from A to Z so that you can concentrate on the charter business of your yacht! Because the application procedures and formalities vary greatly and depend on many factors, tailor-made solutions must always be provided.
We invite you to complete our information request form so that we can contact you immediately for a customized offer for this very attractive commercial registration!